Today is the fist day of spring, calendar spring, that is! Winter, however, seems to want to stick around a little bit longer and blows its chilly winds with passion! 😉 I avoid those winds as I have caught a cold and it is not very good with my immune system being under a massive attack. So, I have time to indulge in colouring my world with some art fun and let my imagination soar as far as it wants to, into all directions and dimensions! 😀 While doing that, yesterday, I was thinking about my bucket list, asking myself what it was that I still wanted to achieve, experience, discover, etc. in this life. I do not need anything to make me happy, as happiness is a choice and I have made that choice already, so all the things I might want come from that happy place inside me.
So here are the top ten points on my current bucket list:
- The greatest joy for me at the moment is to see people inspired to LIVE their lives as opposed to just existing; inspired to take responsibility for their choices and choose happiness and positivity while learning from whatever is painful and unpleasant. To inspire as many people as possible is the no 1 on my bucket list.
- To take my sons on a memory lane trip to all the places significant in my childhood through to young adult days; most of them are in the city where I was born and grew up, that is in WROCŁAW.
- I have loved cars! 🙂 When I was a child I used to collect model cars produced by Matchbox. I had lots and lots of them! Now, I love bigger cars! 😉 I would LOVE to drive a racing car in a proper racing track! Also, I would love to drive a Cadillac, a classic one and not just anywhere – I would sooooo love to drive one in the Rocky Mountains; feeling the wind in my hair, and having that sense of space and freedom…. 😀 I am having fun just thinking about it!!!
- To have my own photo/art studio and to create a cool graffiti that would impress even Banksy himself! 😀
- I would love to own a camper van and take a tour around the British Isles and Ireland!
- Owning and using Leica M Digital Range finder for my photography has always been my dream – taking it for some photo shoots in the streets of London and other cities I have always loved would be great fun!
- Places I would love to visit while I am still alive: India, China, New Zealand, Norway (and northern lights), the USA.
- To meet that soul mate of mine that would help me raise the boys to be happy and good people.
- To win a lottery!!! 😀 Not just because of money, but for the sheer thrill of winning and beating the odds!
- French bulldog!!! I must have at least one!!! 😀
I must say, just writing about these things has made me smile! Impossible is nothing! I am feeling so much better than a few months ago and so can think about these things and how I can achieve them. You can help me do it by supporting my LEMONADE FUNDRAISER. Every little helps, no penny goes unnoticed! 🙂 If you can and find it in your heart to donate to my battle with cancer and getting some of those dreams come to life, please do so! Your seeds will surely be multiplied because this is how this universe works. Whatever we give, shall come back to us!
Don’t forget to dream and believe that they do come true!! Doubt is a killer, don’t let it run your life!!!